Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Lumajang, East Java, Indonesia – Maybe so far we have only known natural tourism as well as the favorite tourist spots that East Java has are only mountain tours such as Mount Bromo Probolinggo, Mount Semeru, Ranu Kumbolo and Kawah Ijen Banyuwangi.
Location of Tumpak Sewu
In addition to Madakaripura Waterfall which is located near Mount Bromo which is located in Probololinggo district, Lumbang district, there is another waterfall that we must make as a tourist destination, even this waterfall must be on the Number 1 list when you are planning a vacation to Indonesia, the waterfall is located in the district. Lumajang is Coban Sewu Lumajang Waterfall or Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
Lumajang, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is located between two districts. These regencies are Lumajang and Malang Regencies, East Java, Indonesia. Therefore, the entrance to this waterfall can be accessed through the cities and regencies of Malang and Lumajang.
The beauty of this waterfall is very charming. The reason is, waterfalls like this are second to none in Indonesia. In fact, some say that this waterfall is the Niagara of Indonesia, because the shape of the waterfall is like a curtain. The location of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall can also be reached from Surabaya Airport, this waterfall is located in Kampung Siji, Jl. Raya Sidorenggo, Besukcukit, Sidomulyo, Pronojiwo, Lumajang Regency. It is approximately 52 kilometers from Lumajang city center, can be reached within 1.5 hours driving
Entrance Ticket Price To Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
To enter this attraction, visitors are charged a fairly cheap ticket. ticket prices for tumpak sewu waterfal are the same for children and adults. There is no difference between weekdays and weekends.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Entrance Ticket Price
- Domestic Tourist Entrance Ticket IDR 20,000
- Entrance Ticket for International Tourists IDR 50,000
- Motorcycle Parking IDR 5,000
- Car Parking IDR 10,000
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Opening Hours
This waterfall can be visited every day, from morning to evening. But the best time to visit this waterfall is in the morning. Because visitors can enjoy the atmosphere and views of the beautiful waterfall.
Every day 07.00 – 17.00 WIB
The Variety of Beauty of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
the beauty of the tumpak sewu waterfall
The beauty of the landscape of hills and green valleys around the tourist area is the main attraction of this waterfall tourist attraction.
Tumpak Sewu’s Natural Beauty
The location of the waterfall is in the forest, so the atmosphere is still very beautiful. Visitors can feel the cool air and lush trees. Every now and then, the faint sound of birds chirping and other forest animals could be heard.
The specialty of this waterfall that makes it different from the others is its shape. While there is usually only one sect, Tumpak Sewu has several such as Niagara. Which made it look like a dense curtain of clear water.
The roar of the waterfall is so boisterous and looks refreshing. Its beauty is so enchanting, moreover visitors can enjoy the view from above and below. There is also a viewing post to see the beauty of the waterfall from above.
The Cave Behind the Waterfall
Not only waterfalls, here there is also a cave. This cave is called the Bidadari Cave. This Bidadari Cave is usually used to isolate people with certain beliefs. Even so, general visitors can also enter it.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Valley
This waterfall can be seen from 2 places from above and from the valley below the waterfall. Photo: Gmap/muhammad jaelani 194
This valley is a spot to watch the waterfall from below. Visitors can see how magnificent the curtains of this waterfall are. Plus, it’s fun to hear the echo of your own voice when you scream.
In contrast to watching the waterfall from the viewing post, from here visitors can feel the sensation of splashing water directly from the waterfall.
How to Book Tumpak Sewu Tour Packages
- Minimum departure 6 pax. If less than 6 pax, please contact us to negotiate the package price of tumpak sewu waterfall.
- Payment via bank transfer to Account
- Payment can be made in Full Payment or a down payment of at least 20% of the total cost, paid H-15 before the day of departure.
- The second DP payment is at least 50% of the total cost, paid D-8 before the day of departure.
- Repayment/Full Payment is made at the time of pick-up or departure via the above bank transfer or cash.
Tour Package Cancellation Terms & Conditions:
- If the cancellation is made H-14 before the day of departure, a 20% fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made H-7 before the day of departure, a 50% fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made D-3 before the day of departure, a 100% fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made on the D day, the funds cannot be returned or rescheduled.
- Participants can apply for rescheduling a maximum of H-7 before the day of departure. If it is more than D-7, an administrative charge of 20% is imposed.
- Deposits that have been paid cannot be returned but can be allocated for further activities.
- Delays & Schedule Errors, caused by Natural Disasters, Demonstrations, Accidents and Riots or caused by participant errors (without confirmation) are considered as unilateral cancellations by tour participants.
- All Changes and Cancellations please be informed in writing via WA/PHONE. Changes and cancellations without information via WA/PHONE are considered invalid.
Facilities during the Tumpak Sewu tour
- Car, petrol, driver, toll, parking
- Lodging in Tumpak Sewu
- Guide explore to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- Entrance tickets are bulky
- Food and mineral water